Friday, March 11, 2011

Open Crotch Wresting Suit

casual jobs in progress ... and here's how the new act stress

Dear friends, building on the advice of all, you've posted 10 comments to my post "Ilaria writer," for which I thank you enormously, I first sent an email to the editor that is still considering my manuscript, and had pledged to give me an answer at the end of March.
Here is the text: Dear Ms.

...
I'll contact you in early April.
You are already forming a united front to make sure buyers, through my blog
http://frolliniacolazione.blogspot.com/
who enjoyed my first novel and I would be following in the web addirittura disposto a comprare il manoscritto in fotocopia.
Si tratta un centinaio di persone minimo.
Questo per VS. informazione riguardo il possibile esito della pubblicazione con Voi.
Grata per l'attenzione ringrazio e porgo
Cordiali saluti.
Ufficio Intrastat
(e qui casca l'asino!! Ho firmato la mail con la denominazione dell'ufficio, non ci credo, me ne sono resa conto quando l'ho copiaincollata per metterla nel blog!)
Così ho inviato una nuova mail a rettifica, sperando che la Sig.ra abbia il senso dell'umorismo!
Ai primi di aprile vi relazionerò sull'esito. Siamo al classico "o la va, o la spacca".
L'editore in questione so per certo che non chiede any compensation, or public or private. Stop.
If it were not, perhaps after the summer, we find other ways to activate, Julia will do the editing, the other will collect signatures in support, e. .. in some way try to bring home the result!

0 comments:

Post a Comment