Sunday, February 20, 2011

Port Royale 2 For Vista

The meeting old friends and meet new (all very happy)

Yesterday my sister showed me a sepia photograph of a member of the team sketchalicious, whose blog is quite famous, although I do not know him yet, wondering if I recognize her ... no, I do not say anything.
Then he clicked on the face of Mery, and appeared on his blog and I recognized stratospheric, thanks to another photo and full name: Marinella. Suddenly I found myself catapulted back to many, but parecchissimi years, on a beach in Rimini. 2 wonderful summer and winter so much correspondence, his dear and colorful letters and the expectation of finding one in the box. A friendship that I have never forgotten that I could tell a lot of detail. We knew his whole family in Bologna and often very nice in my life I wondered what had happened ... so things are not nothing happens, but you lose sight of. Here's his blog
http://meryscrap.blogspot.com/
Back home I drink in a whisper most of his post and will always follow. Public
this post one day after writing a draft. Now Mery also responded to my mail, and I swear I'm crying, because she has kept all our cards, and what is the passing of time and i legami che restano mi emoziona sempre tantissimo. Sono una grandissima nostalgica, l'avrete ormai capito!

E veniamo ad oggi. Gita programmata da un mesetto ed io che appena ho saputo che il 20 febbraio saremmo andati con un gruppone di amici a Seriate per una rimpatriata mangereccia, ho pensato ai blog di quella zona: incartesimo, e e va bene così. Ho mandato una mail a Giuppy, quella con la quale la corrispondenza è più fitta. La mia mail iniziava con "magari è una scemata..." Come al solito fiducia in me stessa e nelle mie idee pari alla temperatura del Polo Nord. Invece Giuppy mi ha risposto con grande entusiasmo e ci siamo accordate per incontrarci verso la fine del pranzo, per bere un caffè insieme.
Ero un po' agitata, in fondo il mio rapporto con lei era iniziato con un mio commento un po' acido, ad un suo post, mi faceva tanto piacere che avesse davvero voglia di vedermi.  Mara ed Elena invece sono 2 creative di altissimo livello per cui non volevo sfigurare e mi sono scervellata a pensare a qualcosa di semplice da portare, che non fosse una cosa fredda comprata e via, ma con l'hand made ero nei guai. Al massimo potevo creare 3 cards, mica potevo farmi pubblicare il nuovo romanzo in un paio di settimane!
Alla fine ecco cosa ho pensato, anche grazie al suggerimento di Giulia sempre scintillante.
Sacchetti di frollini di mais con orange and chocolate, a very genuine and organic farm, where I serve with pleasure. For a stamp embossed gift tag that usually use them to make placeholders. I have written before of course Shortcake breakfast, I continued inside with the phrase time "but also as a snack and every time you want ..." and then I finished with a different thought for each recipient and my bookmark. A chronicle of the meeting tomorrow with the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment