Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Get Discharged From The Marine Corps



So here we are, I am the col golf a righe (taglia 14 anni di un famoso negozio per bimbi, tanto per farvi ben capire che persona sono!)
Le altre sono Elena, Giuppy "e va bene così"  e Mara "incartesimo" che ho avuto l'immenso piacere di incontrare.
Mi hanno regalato due splendidi portacandele, e un blocchetto card davvero curato nei dettagli.
La cosa divertente è stata che a questo pranzo eravamo oltre 30 persone, per cui io ho detto che, ad un certo punto, sarebbero arrivate 3 frollini fans a conoscermi e tutti mi hanno guardato come se fossi veramente una scrittrice iper famosa che firma autografi ovunque, con ammiratrici che si muovono apposta per vedermi.
Insomma, have pulled me for a while '. Of course I'm not at all that if a Sciala, and who knows me knows that, but I was in the part, type mouse in cheese. After 15
the 3 super bloggers are calling the restaurant. Hugs, kisses and talk as if we had left the night before at singlebell bar. But basically that's it, we visited through our blog, where we find ourselves whenever we want and it is a bit 'like standing at the bar.
I think I stunned them with my chatter ...
but seemed happy to see me, beyond the screen. I certainly I have been, are girls, if you live near me, gladly I would see every day, and this is just a great thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment