Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bow And Arrow Windows Game

Blog candy: you choose the prize! Tell me when when when

Cracks greed here is a new blog candy, which I'm thinking of un po'.
Come avete letto dal titolo, il premio lo sceglierete voi. Ok, stiamo calmi, niente richieste stravaganti tipo "una notte con Johnny Depp", "il 6 al superenalotto", o similari che non potrei accontentare.
Semplicemente nel commento dovrete indicarmi cosa vi piacerebbe ricevere, intendo un tema, che potrebbe essere, cito a caso, oggetti a forma di gatto, qualcosa di rosso (ok anche un colore), decorazioni a cuore.
E io mi prodigherò a cercarlo per voi.
Vi invito a non essere troppo fantasiose, evitate per favore "fenicotteri verdi", "foto delle dive del cinema muto" ecc.
Ecco quindi le poche regole:
chiunque lascerà un commento unicamente a questo post, parteciperà all'estrazione that I will carry on March 2, (the deadline for leaving the comment midnight on March 1).
No obligation to me advertising, but whether to publish the banner of my book I'll be pleased.
In fact the theme that you want to comment as a prize, which will consist of hand made items, purchased, or hobby materials to create.
Within one week of extraction, the winner must send me an email with your address and add a second subject for the award, in the alternative, if I were in need of resources first.
All clear?
(In case you do not have it here)
thank all friends who want to participate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment