Monday, March 16, 2009

Why Do Women Get More Bunions Than Men



Emotionally I want to be the butcher of myself. Have the power to remove every piece of me stay alive, starting perhaps from an ear for every sentence that I wanted to forget.
And so on to the stripping. Stay naked, standing in my bones, hear the wind pass by each rib, between clenched teeth, clinging to the vertebrae in the neck. Stand for a long time to contemplate the remains of my flesh like little red carpet. One last caress the skin of the face, the capelli. Porterei con me solo un occhio, per continuare a vedere, a vigilare. Tutto il resto rimarrebbe lì ad alimentare i miei amici cani ed insetti. Neppure il cervello mi farebbe compagnia. Nessuna memoria....niente.
Questo vorrei essere nella maggior parte del mio tempo. Uno scheletro senza ricordi, senza ambizioni, senza identitĂ .
Senza freddo e fame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment